Friday 12 July 2013

Work face - Winged Liner, Defined Crease and Bright Pink Lips.

My first FOTD post. I always change up my look, but when I wear a winged liner, this is the sort of makeup I tend to go for.


- Products I used - 



- Face -
Face of Australia Face Base Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory
Rimmel Match Perfection 2n1 Concealer in 010 Ivory
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 53
B Collection by Bloom Cheek Colour in Yara Valley
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
Essence Fix and Matte Transluscnet Loose Powder

- Eyes -
Essence Eyebrow Kit
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow in 154
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked, Buck, Virgin)
Sleek Makeup Au Natural Eyeshadow Palette (Bark, Noir)
Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

- Lips -
Australis Pout Paste in Pash Me Pink

- Brushes -
Real Techniques Detailer Brush
Zhousina Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Bdellium Brushes (778, 785, 776, 775, 714, 710)

I hope you're having a lovely day :)

3 comments:

  1. Your eyes look amazing! Love the liner!

    http://jasminecara.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that lip colour on you! xx

    ReplyDelete