Monday 15 July 2013

A Day To Remember Face - Getting my rock on with MAC Heroine

I went to fesitival hall on Sunday night in Melbourne to see one of my favourite bands play. A Day to Remember were amazing!
Since a lot of people would be there, and I could possibly throw myself into the mosh pit, I needed to apply products that were long lasting so when I came out of the pit, I still looked half decent (even with half a litre of other people's sweat all over my body).



- Products used -



- Brushes- 
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Elite Models Powder Brush
Ecotools Eyeshadow Brush
Bdelliu Eye Brushes (776, 785, 778)
Real Techniques Detailer Brush

- Face -
Estee Lauder Double Wear samples, mixing Rattan and Ivory Beige
Essence Fix and Matte Loose Transluscent Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
B Collection by Bloom Cheek Tint in Burgundy and Napa Valley
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer

- Eyes -
Essence Eyebrow Kit
Ardell Brow and Lash Brush
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Toasted, Hustle, Creep)
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
Maybelliner The Falsies Flared Mascara

- Lips -
MAC Heroine Lipstick

What's your favourite band/artist and have you seen them play live?

2 comments:

  1. One of my friends went to the ADTR concert too :) As for me basically all my faves are in the uk area. With one direction I got tickets but had to refund them because of hsc :"(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I thought purple lipstick is ridiculous, but you pull it off so well!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete