Monday 29 April 2013

April favourites.



I'm testing out quite a few products half way during the month due to recent hauls, but there has been a few stand outs throughout the whole month of April.


- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 53 - amazing coverage, it is a bit light to conceal blemishes at the moment, but it is so pigmented it covers the blue and brightens the area under my eyes. $24.
- B by Bloom Collection Col.lecta Colour Cheek Tint in Yara Valley - it's gives an amazing natural glow (and it doesn't contain any shimmer) as well as adding a nice apricot pink sheen to the cheeks, I adore this product. $19.95.
- Essence Fix and Matte! Translucent Loose Powder - I love this to set my concealer, it doesn't leave any white cast behind and your skin feels amazingly soft after you apply it. $6.95.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Daiso Sponge Detergent- after watching Amy on YouTube (amysass), I have been getting into using this to condition my brushes by mixing it with my Daiso Sponge Detergent, and it leaves my brushes extra soft with no oily residue. Daiso Sponge Detergent $2.80.
- Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set - ever since I've gotten this from the Priceline sale, I've been using this everyday to fill in my brows, the dark brown colour isn't too dark for my brows and the lighter colour isn't too light, it's the perfect duo. $4.95.
- Vaseline White Petroleum Jelly - small, cute and softens my dry cracked lips overnight. $2.39.

What were you stand outs for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment