Thursday 18 April 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Kathleen, I'm 19 years old and I am addicted to makeup and other beauty related things. 
So here is some background about myself and a few other things about me that may be useful for future reference.
I was born and raised in Australia (Vic) and I live with my parents. I'm a half Anglo-Celtic Aus (my dad) and half Chinese (my mum). And I have one older sister.
I am in my second year of university studying Psychology, however I would like to pursue a qualification in makeup sometime very soon.
Besides makeup and psychology, my other interests are video games, fashion, food, my boyfriend and just having a good ol' chill.
I'm sure others can relate, but I have started becoming interested in makeup because I wanted to simply cover up some pimples, and so it grew from there.

In this blog, I'll review products, create looks (FOTD, EOTD), suggest my favourites, present hauls, etc. 

Looking forward to making this happen!


2 comments:

  1. I love how you are half half! I'm full chinese :) I was lurking on your blog the other day but didn't know how to google circle follow so glad you added google reader yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me ages to find it so I can add it to my blog :)

      Delete