Saturday 18 May 2013

May Haulin': Chemist Warehouse sales & MAC Fashion Sets Collection lipsticks.

Sorry for my absence, uni and work has been keeping me busy. So as stress relief, I did a bit of shopping during this month.

They see me haulin'......

Chemist Warehouse always delivers with their epic sales, I picked up a few things from their 2 for $15 Maybelline eyes sale, and recently a few other things from their 50% off all cosmetics sale that I believe is still on.
I wondered over to MAC to pick up Candy Yum Yum, but they didn't have any in stock at my MAC store, so they told me the shade Silly from one of their current collections (Fashion Sets) is the closet match. I picked that up as well as Heroine from the same collection.

Commence the photos!



- Revlon Colorstay Eye and Lip Remover
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait 025
(The above three came in a Mothers Day pack retailing for $24.99 but was on sale for $12.49!)
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Sand Beige 200 - 50% off $17.48



-Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara - 2 for $15
- Maybelline the Falsies Flared Mascara - 2 for $15
- Maybelline My Liner liquid liner - $5 (grabbed this from the sales bin, discounted item)



- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 20 - 50% off $5.97
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in Kiss of Life 111 - 50% off $6.47
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 002 - 50% off $4.25



- MAC Heroine Lipstick - $36
- MAC Silly Lipstick - $36


Lip product Swatches.

From left to right: MAC Silly, MAC Heroine, Revlon Peach Parfait, Rimmel Kiss of life 111, Rimmel 20.



Did you take advantage of the Chemist Warehouse sales this month?


9 comments:

  1. I love the look of Silly by Mac! Great buys. I was so good during the 50% sale and only bought back ups of my foundation.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it. I love how its so bright and bold, the only downside to it is that it's a tad dryer than the other matte lipsticks by MAC, and since it's bright, any dry flaky bits will show. Both Heroine and Silly are matte finishes.
      Nice self control you have there, I have to bring myself to ban now haha.

      Delete
  2. Great haul!!! I've bought a few things from the Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale. I'm going back tomorrow to get that Revlon 3 pack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its dirt cheap. The Revlon Lip Butter is almost $11 on sale, and the pack was $12.50, bargain!

      Delete
  3. great haul! i got that revlon pack myself! do you know if the discounted items are half priced as well?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure :S, probably not. The signs they had up didn't say anything about it. They just said 50% off Revlon, etc.

      Delete
  4. Chemist Warehouse always delivers with their epic sales, I picked up a few things from their 2 for $15 Maybelline eyes sale, and recently a few other things from their 50% off all cosmetics sale that I believe is still on. survival-warehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there can you tell me which chemist warehouse did you buy the MAC lipsticks cause I have looked HI and LOW and can't find it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy the MAC lipsticks at the Chemist warehouse.
      I bought them at a MAC counter.
      xoxo

      Delete