Thursday 23 May 2013

May Empties



Here are my empties for this month (from left to right):

- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 53 - I have two other shades in this foundation, but since I got this shade at a makeup sale, the actual product was quite old, so the formula has gone off. However, I do love this foundation. (To check if you're foundation has passed its expiry date, go to http://checkcosmetic.net/cosmetic-and-perfume-shelf-life-faq/ with the batch number).

- Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer - this concealer is discontinued, and it is quite old, so it was time to chuck it out. It wasn't a great product, but it wasn't too bad either.

- Cetaphil Moisterising Lotion - I have dermatitis on my hands, as well as other rough patches of skin on my body. This cream was alright, I wouldn't repurchase it though since I have found better.

- Invite-E Vitamin E Cream - I love this stuff and I need to repurchase it. I use for my hands and body to moisturize, and face to reduce scarring. It's very concentrated and it nourishes my skin.

- Face of Australia Face Base Primer - again, love love love. I have repurchased this in my Priceline Haul.

- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara - the blackest mascara I have ever used as well as one of the worst. It just made my lashes stick together and it went off pretty quickly.

- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - one of my favourite mascaras, I love this for day time.

- Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara - it smudges and transfers all over my eye lids, in the bin it goes.

What products did you chuck out this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment