Wednesday 26 June 2013

June Favourites.

Haulin' so many products lately gives me the chance to test out new products every single day. There have also been a few products that has saved my skin from a period of being so dry, flaky and sensitive (it was a nightmare, I would have never thought I would miss my oilyness this much). So this month, I went for the dewy look with makeup, and used skincare that would repair and hydrate my skin as well as being really gentle.



- MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3 -
This is one of my HG products, I will always continue to buy F&B, it's a foundation I can always rely on when I want a light dewy finish to my skin. C3 is a bit dark for me at the moment, but since it's such a light coverage, it's easy to get away with. The dewiness look this foundation gives has saved me during the period where my skin was so dry.


- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory -
After watching Tanya Burr mentioned this numerous times in her videos on YouTube, I was curious about the foundation. Looking at it in very harsh artificial lighting, or bright natural lighting, you can see the tiny tiny glitters in the foundation, similar to the Revlon Photoready, but the finish it gives on the skin I am in love with. The glow is amazeballs, and the coverage surprised me. I found this worked hand in hand with the Stay Matte powder.


- Invite-E Vitamin E Cream-
This cream saved my skin this month, it did an amazing job at moisturizing and repairing my skin. This is my second tube. I have found it has faded my acne scarring a tiny bit, replenishing moisture into my skin as well as deeply condition my hands when my dermatitis flares up.


- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe and Bad to the Bronze -
I have been loving the combination of these two; Bad to the Bronze all over the lid then applying Tough as Taupe to the outer V. Quick and easy smoky eye.


- Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream -
Very conditioning and feels smooth on the lips. One of the best lip conditioning products I have tried.


What was your favourite product this month?

1 comment:

  1. Great favourites! I have been loving my lip butters too :)


    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete